Discuss formers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Some like aqua4ma have lines marked on, the foam type don't generally,and as the waste top on some can be rotated the cut lines on these can be in different planes.
if your thinking about fitting one Ash, the easiest is 50mm mosaics. They will follow the pre made falls.

im fitting an aqua4ma tray and complete floor, skirting on a bathroom fit out next week and could post some pics of the install.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Hey Chalker,
d'u know the point loading on these trays? Can 20x20 or 10x10mm (4mm thick) glass mosaics be fitted to these trays?
Are they solid like Marmox Showerstone or foam like Wedi and Marmox Showerlay?
Cheers
They are made of recycled plastics ( should be cheap then!) they are pretty rigid . I will find out what is the minimum tile size.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to formers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Created a new forum category for Tilers' Talk covering all other countries. Please start a new...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB