Discuss Forum member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

In all seriousness , if it where not for mr t the forum would have been lacking lately as so many have went elsewhere. I mean no disrespect to mr t though, I sincerely think his enthusiasm although has had to be held back at times has given the forum some life. So many on this forum are scared to ask such basic questions... No mr t... He just wants to learn!

but there is another member who has also given a lot of sound serious advice, gus (bubble craft), having had the pleasure of meeting him I think he gets my vote.

Reply to Forum member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have recently had some carpet fitters in who have done a great job but have...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB