Discuss framing sink... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

in the last 3-4 hours ive realised I know nothing about the trade I want to go into lol... ive been trying to build a frame around my sink out of the timber left over from the partition wall I took down that was separating my toilet from the bathroom. anywhere I can find info on how to do this properly as im stuck and its looking like a boj job lol.... and no... u cant have any pics lol. cheers

I

Ian

hi bri... basically mate the sink doesn't have a pedestal it is attatched to the stud wall with brackets... I want to create a box section to surround the sink and ive been finding it hard to do I thought it would be a lot simpler lol. cheers

Think about it logically, it shouldn't be that difficult. Show us a pic of what you're trying to do, someone will be able to assist.

M

Mr Tiler

well ive managed to make a wall out of the old doorway... but im struggling with making a frame to go around my sink and also need it to go rite up to the bath but I want it to look nice as I can... I tried to make a stud frame and it turned out lookin like a boj job. cheers 15g2kav.jpg wsa3s.jpg

M

Mr Tiler

If iI had known a client threw a vanity unit and basin on the skip last week...better condition than what you have there.

hey I was on fire with that thing once I got the use of it! lol

- - - Updated - - -

If iI had known a client threw a vanity unit and basin on the skip last week...better condition than what you have there.

no way Neale! I would actually buy one but I just cant afford it atm im skint as....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to framing sink... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
K
Morning All. Thought I'd post some pictures of a job some friends of mine asked me to look at...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
L
I have a silly toilet / shower arrangement: the toilet is in a separate room behind the shower...
Replies
Views
P
I have purchased Porcelanosa Shine Dark 1000 x 333 wall tiles and installed them very...
Replies
Views
Peter A
P
J
Hi all, this is my 1st post on here, been searching for an answer for 2 weeks to this, so thanks...
Replies
Views
John the spark
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB