Discuss Free T shirt or level in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Fancy giving me a product & telling me what's good about it? Google ain't helping me out here lol

Hey gus! You have never used webber? My advice for you is try it once! It applies to the wall so much cleaner than anything I have used before making for an overall cleaner job! Also, the primer 360 does not suffer the same frost problems as other primers when left in the van over night when it's cold. It's also cheaper than most large adhesive manufacturers. It's win win win win.... The only bad thing about webber is when you don't have any left and you need to use something else... I swear it's like learning to tile all over again lol

C

charlie1

Charlie, I use Weber over anything else now, fantastic adhesive.
The only thing I will switch to is TileMaster, that's if I can get it as good a price as Weber.
I sometimes use other adhesives that are on special at CTD but always go back to Weber.

I hear you mate, i swear it has improved my tiling over the last 2 years. Yes, tilemaster standard slow i was very impressed with but i found the lightweight stuff a bit strange and pricey

Reply to Free T shirt or level in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Will this work? (top to bottom) tiling (one room), 12mm laminate (other room) 19mm T&G chipboard...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB