Discuss Friends Bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

Home Tiler

p1010002ef0.jpg

----
dunno what you guys reckon ,,,but could i have done a better job with this..
----
4 veiws no comments up to now....maybe it's ok ..lol
i was worried about the corner (it's abit wonky)...just wondering if there are any tips out there that would of rectified it...with out gettting a plasterer in of course before hand

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

depends upon which brand.... but you back butter aswell to achieve solid fix, if you have to pack out more than usual then use off cuts of tile to pack out this will reduce the chance of the adhesive sucking back as it dries..........not standard practise to pack out but you sometimes have to get over uneven walls........

Apart from the dip in wall looks a mint job........

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Friends Bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added. Hi all Not sure if I’ve posted this question...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB