Discuss froch groves fight in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I was just about to start a thread on this very topic!!!!!

yes watched the fight, being a Derby boy I really wanted to Groves to smash Froch to bits (football thing, but Frochs a red dog!) watched the build up, and I was convinced that Groves would win.

Froch even came into the ring not looking himself IMHO.

I was disgusted with the referee stopping it when he did, absolute joke......don't be me started on the score cards.......it all smells a bit wiffy to me......

i don't think Froch will agree to a rematch, he knows he's a beaten man.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Think it's a done deal lee,around next May.
As for the fight,I thought froch would smash groves to bits,but what a fight it turned out to be,groves completely impressed me and out boxed froch for 5 of the 1st 6 rounds,but you could see groves starting to unravel,froch would of stopped him either in the 9th or the next round,no doubt in my mind.
Still a crappy stoppage,not a fix though,groves was hurt,but could of gone on.

My eldest was there,(the little sod got tickets,she knew I couldn't go as the wife had organised a big night out with a load of mates,was not impressed at all:( )she watched it the day after as well on sky,said it was like watching a completely different fight with watts commentary,she said,she and loads in the arena we're saying how close it was,whereas on tv with watt bigging up everything groves hit froch with and praising him.
no one was saying froch was winning,but the cards were about right.
I've been to enough fights to know watching on tele is different ,most the time on tele I turn the sound off,commentators can sway the audience .
Bloody good fight though,can't wait for the rematch

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to froch groves fight in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
R
Hi all. I’m looking for another opinion(s) on this. A friend of mine posted this picture on...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
Hi all hopefully I am going to post a completely unbiased review on the sigma 10m9 wet saw...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB