Discuss gas statement in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i pay £100 a month for gas and elecy and were in credit, we have a 3 bed semi central heating, cook on gas, and 2 kids that dont know how to switch lights off, we were with british gas but switched both to e-on, we allso switched phone, broard band and tv to other suppliers and were now saving approx £70 a month, its worth checking out other suppliers and most of it you can do on line.

D

Deleted member 9966

Our gas and leccy combined bill (we're with nPower) came in last week, and although we're £165 in debt with them, they're not looking to take the balance straight away as our consumption will now drop considerably as we head towards summer. our annual bill must be around £800 but we can't get cheaper gas as our gas line is IGT not national grid, so we have to pay a premium for the gas line before we get charged for the usage. :mad2:

Reply to gas statement in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
gas statement
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.