Discuss genesis tiger trowel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulphur

I GOT ONE! popped into Travis's round the corner from work and there was one sitting there collecting dust. So I rescued it. Taking it for its first muck spreading session this weekend.

Guessing Ragni's website needs updating because it is definitely 10x4 on the long edge, but weirdly, 8x4 on the short edge.
I'm assuming not this one? Ragni Serrated Mastic Trowel 11in | Travis Perkins - https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/Ragni-Serrated-Mastic-Trowel-11in/p/905462

Only one i can see online

Q

Qwerty

I thought they felt pretty good quality to be honest and they have a pretty reasonable price tag.

The handle is listed as available on the genesis website as a separate aftermarket item as are all the blades. The handle can be set anywhere along the length of the rail on the blade plus there is the added benefit of the space saving.

@Pro Tiler Tools ....are the handle & blades available through yourselves as seperate items?

Q

Qwerty

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to genesis tiger trowel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit...
Replies
Views
So i got 100mm x200mm metro tiles with ridges on the back and i am aiming for 100% coverage in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB