Guest viewing is limited

Discuss germany on sunday!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lads and Lasses, although its dissapointing england are out the rules on posting on TF remain unchaged, NO SWEARING!!!!!!!!!!

Who swore exactly???

Dom was merely classing our England team as nothing more than Islamic terrorists....

talibanrocketlaunchers.jpg

Last edited:
M

mikethetile

I follow rugby

I used to play when I was young and fit, its a hard game where you get knocked about and carry on , but its a sporting game where the refs/line judges descision is final, right or wrong call , its still final and you accept it.

englands second goal should have been allowed, but it wasnt and made no difference anyway, in rugby you fight to the end and the game finishes when the ball goes out of play after 80 mins so theres everything to play for

so come on lads borrow the rugby ethos on this and accept it as a sport and nothing more. nothing less

the better team won and good luck to them, they deserved their win

so come on lads borrow the rugby ethos

The simple fact is Mike that these football players don't need to:mad2:

They've got that much money they can take it or leave it and have this air of superiority about them - they're knocking about with movie stars, pop stars and royalty:prrr:It's like football is just a bi-product of their fame:mad2:they forget what's got them there in the first place:mad2:

Thats not ALL players mind you:thumbsup:

M

mikebidd

Believe it or not iv just watched a bloke down the road come out off his house rip down his flags and bunting. Then loads off smoke pile out over the fence, Either hes having a bbq or the flags have had it lol.

I hate football with a passion im more of a contact sports person. BUT i do enjoy watch england as im (for my sins) proud off being english. Just another kick too the why do we bother being proud any more.

ENGLISH TEAM ENGLISH MANAGER Or at least one that can speak bl""dy english! :mad2:

M

mikethetile

The simple fact is Mike that these football players don't need to:mad2:

They've got that much money they can take it or leave it and have this air of superiority about them - they're knocking about with movie stars, pop stars and royalty:prrr:It's like football is just a bi-product of their fame:mad2:they forget what's got them there in the first place:mad2:

Thats not ALL players mind you:thumbsup:
you know Kev, I think you hit the nail on the head

I had the oppurtunity to go into rugby but I didnt do the extra training as there was no money in it

As a non englishman can I point out one big positive from the whole thing and that is the image of the english football fan abroad has improved enormously. Only one arrest and that was the guy who went into the dressing room and put a rocket up them....I think he can be forgiven.

Being a scot I'm well practiced in finding positives from world cup football

Well said and very level headed Sandy, but how shocking is that when the only positive out of the tournament is the fans??

Reply to germany on sunday!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Friends of ours = From UKTilingForum.co.uk We have some friends of ours that have always helped...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
germany on sunday!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.