Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Getting wet from the wet cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I'll have to test this pulling towards you business...i'm not sure about line of sight...i'd prob have to take the guard off...and for complicated cuts?

NB! I already wear a scuba mask! got a bolle one find it ideal for tiling...bits can't sneak in and it doesn't steam up...eash just to lift on head also.

lacky? what is this?

Labourer, someone to do your fetching and carrying:thumbsup:

O

Olz

im using my angle grinder with a marcrist blade when ever possible these days instead of the wetcutter , ok you have to go outside but i usually set up the mixer in the cliients garage and do all the cutting and drilling there too, gives you more space to work inside...:thumbsup:

Ive just invested in a norton blade for the anglegrinder, not really a method i've used before but im going to give it a bash and try and minimise the use of the wet cutter and see how it goes.

Reply to Getting wet from the wet cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Anybody used rubi nd180 smart ? Just bought the wet cutter from tile giant but i hate it! It...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Getting wet from the wet cutter.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%