Discuss Going to buy a new in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I got mine delivered today I will take a picture of it tommorrow and post it up here silver vauxhall vivaro 115 sportif I didnt dare to wait any longer my primastar has 148 k on the clock so I know I am pushing my luck with it, the new one is short wheel based and ply lined I paid 12490 for it with the ply lining and delivery and road tax I bought gap insurance too as it is brand new
Great i will look forward to the pic's , that's exactly what i'am looking at Neal as well !! we can have an on line owners club lol........

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
The sport does looks the mutts nuts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 77
S

Stef

i alway way thought the Primastar had the better spec?

Mines is the SE model, electric window/mirrors & reverse parking sensors.
The new phase 3?? Trafic sport has satnav, electric windows/mirrors, auto lights/wipers, reverse parking sensors, cruise control, arm rest, colour coded bumpers & alloys.
It's a lot higher spec than the Vivaro Sportive.
You can get the Vivaro with the same spec but most of it is extras.

J

jonnyc

just had my sportive back from one year service today.
great van for the money.
not clear on your link what model you get for the price.
if you go to loads of vans cheam wheere i bought mine , they are offering sportive for 11999.00 . get 4 years warranty. and other extras . extra for ply lining
i think gary got his new one from same place as me so will be more up to date.
you cannot beat this van for the money

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Going to buy a new in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi Just looking for a bit of advice - new tiled floor installed in kitchen & Conservatory a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
D
I will be getting a LWB Vauxhall -Vivaro sportif metallic Gray ,it will come in 1st of March...
Replies
Views
S
I ordered a new silver vauxhall vivaro sportif today should get it in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:
2 3
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB