Discuss New van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

New van here tomorrow. Have you got yours yet Gary? Can't wait I'm like a kid at Christmas
Hi Wayne just wondering how you were getting on with your new van I am looking at getting a crew van with having 3 kids it's murder picking them up from school now there getting bigger, do all your tools fit in ok and did you take yours on a lease ?

My vivaro has 160k on the clock now and I dribble every time I see a new transit custom! But £16k for the base model ouch! Think I will be going for a vivaro sportive in a couple of months

16k for a basic new tranny? Is it me or are they really UGLY? Ha ha

I

Ian

The sport is so nice but yes out of my price range too!
Oh really I didn't know about a new vivaro but it's about time they changed it a bit

It's been the same shape since it first came out apart from a little face lift 7 years ago, I wonder if they'll do a brand new design to compete with the new transit? On the plus side, if there is a new model, there should be some belting deals on the old ones.

Reply to New van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB