Discuss Going to buy a van...any advice welcomed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

The service history is very rarely in the book, it's normally just a print out for fleet vehicles, make sure you get it and have a proper look over it. Make sure all servicing has been done when it's supposed to have been, I'd imagine a big company like BG will have done it properly but, I do know that coca cola have had Vivaro tech shift vans in the past and the history on them was awful.

Found a garage that gives a 2 year warranty on vans. I am yet to find out the small print however wont be jumping in.

I dont understand why people think that utility vans get abused. After driving vans day in day out for years, they are just not fun to drive. So I just drive. How come people just assume that because the van does not belong to them they abuse it? I can see why in the RM. Getting finished asap is ideal.

Which brings the question...which ex utility van would be the most reliable of a purchase and for what reason?

Reply to Going to buy a van...any advice welcomed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all, not a big poster on here but have my spells Basically, I'm 27 and I've been tiling for...
Replies
Views
mike1979
M
M
Hi, looking for advice with regard to Polypipe overlay. We have bought this already for a...
Replies
Views
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
J
Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to view my thread and hopefully you experience gents and...
Replies
Views
S
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB