Discuss Golf in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Oli, I golfed a fair bit when I was younger. I got frustrated because I used to do well with a drive, hack a chip shot, make a good putt, bogie the hole.

Then I'd hack the drive, make a killer fairway shot to the green, and three putt. Bogie.

Then I'd have a killer drive, overdrive the green, make a killer chip onto the green, and miss a sure putt. Bogie.

Then i would ......

You get the picture :mad2: never could do anything consistently.:lol:

O

Olz

LOl Doug, Ive got a deep red 100 series putter, thats the next thing to go, it used to be quality, but I just cant use it lately.

I've got a Callaway ERC+ fusion 9 deg driver at the moment, I used to be good with it, but its a stiff shaft, and latley i've dropped my swing speed because I started to get a bit wild so it's not suiting my swing any more.

I tried the father in laws Ping Rapture the other day on the course and liked that aswell but I dont like buying second hand clubs so thats out.

D

doug boardley

LOl Doug, Ive got a deep red 100 series putter, thats the next thing to go, it used to be quality, but I just cant use it lately.

I've got a Callaway ERC+ fusion 9 deg driver at the moment, I used to be good with it, but its a stiff shaft, and latley i've dropped my swing speed because I started to get a bit wild so it's not suiting my swing any more.

I tried the father in laws Ping Rapture the other day on the course and liked that aswell but I dont like buying second hand clubs so thats out.
no ulterior motive for highling it (fnaarrr) but a stiff is for seriously low handicappers isn't it?

O

Olz

Stiff shafts suit faster swing speeds, I used to crush my drives and had a fast swing so stiff suited me, but the inevitable eventualy happened and the little tweeks I kept making went a step too far and really i struggle to use it now and cant figure out what i've changed that mucked it up, so i've had to slow the swing right down, but this doesnt suit the stiff shaft so its just not working for me any more, its a good 3 or 4 years old now as well and has a relativley small head and is old technology so its due for an upgrade anyway.

Reply to Golf in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m new to this forum, the reason for me joining is I’m keen to train to gain city and...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Golf
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.