Discuss Good customers make the job easy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Just finished a bathroom install and i feel i need to express how having a great customer really helps in my line of work.
3 weeks solid work, £200.00 tip & a bottle of champagne.
Customers who listen to there installer advice. Excited on the daily progress made and provide coffee all the time to me is worth as much as the tip and champers.
I know my customer will never see this blog, but considering we have a recommended tilers thread i think we should have something for great customers.
a few pics IMG_7953.jpg IMG_8188.jpg IMG_7956.jpg 036.jpg IMG_8193.jpg IMG_8191.jpg
Will post a full set of pics in Job of the month.
Hope all you guys have had an end to the week as good as mine.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Good customers make the job easy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
To tiling contractors that hire tilers, where do you advertise to find tilers to fill the rolls...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all - first post here :). I need expert advice on how to proceed.... I have hired a...
Replies
Views
ReX83
R
C
Hello everyone - this is my first post in the forum and I’m looking for some advice and opinion...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB