Discuss Good old Days. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Yes, I think I will, Mike, we'll get there the day before, obviously, a bit of a treck from Scarborough, but that means being able to have a good look round the museum, and there is a nice cafe, too, so all good. The people there who I talked to about booking the rooms have been absolutely lovely, as yet we still have the option of a smaller or larger room, to seat 10 or 15 people, I couldn't have asked for more flexibility or a friendlier enthusiastic attitude from them, I think they are quite excited about the class there. Phew, exciting and a bit nerve wrecking at the same time :)

I hope the museum makes a big deal of this with our local press. It would be a good event for the museum to show off about :yesnod:

Reply to Good old Days. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
The following is an article written by an eminent stone professional in the USA - please read it...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Good old Days.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.