Discuss Google Adverts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Hi
had a call from Google they wanted to build a website and put said website at the top of the listing for anyone looking for a tiler in my chosen work area radius. For 31 days then the website was mine and I could boost it to the top of the list again if I choose at any time for a fee. Wasn't sure real the call easy so declined. Anyone done this? Was it successful? cheers D

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Google don't build websites for people.

It was just a scam SEO company. They build you a crap website, then spend £20 on google ads to get you a sponsored ad on the first page, every time someone claims clicks on your website it costs you 10,20,30,40p (it can range between 10p and £5 depending on your area)
Wow, pleased I never went with it. If they had called in Jan at might have gone with them, pleased they time it right.
Cheers for the info.
D

O

Old Mod

I'm not crazy, I have only two hands and not being able to get to all the work and then be old ahahhahah
Are more jobs that rejection that those who do ..... it is sad but the story is so.
off to the young :)

With projects you do not want, increase your price 50% :arrowup:

If customer say no! Antonio happy!
If customer say yes! Antonio HAPPY! Haha ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Google Adverts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
T
Hello I’ve been setting tile for 35 years, however I’m now retired and moved from Wisconsin to...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
C
Hi guys. I posted something in the pricing section of the arms on Friday and said that i was...
Replies
Views
D
What do you think. Is this e-mail just a slick sales pitch (a way of making money?) Or do you...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB