Discuss Google+... will it take over facebook. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I'm trying to get my head around the algorithm for that lol Would love our forum content to show up there.

Have you tried just putting tilersforum.co.uk into the sparks search box? if the right stuff comes up just add it to your list... and then tell everyone else to... :)

I wish I wasn't so busy just now as I really want to spend some time looking at this and getting my head round it. I'll also need to get the Google+1 link put on my website.

Oh god yes, thanks for reminding me, :thumbsup:

U

user123

For those who are just getting into google+ or are studying it somehow, this link here: Choose visibility settings for individual profile sections : Profiles - Google+ Help shows you how to hide the people you have put into your circles, or vice versa, and all the other privacy settings possible of your profile page. The hiding people or not, or just publicly showing specific people could be interesting, eventually you may be wanting to hide your family circle but show off the circles of your business connections, sportsteams, religious convictions, or satisfied customers, YOU can always see your contacts but others visiting your site can only see what you want them to see. Very good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stewart

You need to set up a US account usinig a bit of jiggerey pokerey.....lol just google setting up US itunes account in uk. You basically use a US address(from google) and use a US credit card (got a pay as you go last time i was in florida) or US itunes gift cards (bought from eBay). It's quite simple really, once set up you can get music cheaper, movies on apple tv sooner and cheaper and US only apps which can be quite handy. Loads of guides on Internet explaining how to do it.

U

user123

You need to set up a US account usinig a bit of jiggerey pokerey.....lol just google setting up US itunes account in uk. You basically use a US address(from google) and use a US credit card (got a pay as you go last time i was in florida) or US itunes gift cards (bought from eBay). It's quite simple really, once set up you can get music cheaper, movies on apple tv sooner and cheaper and US only apps which can be quite handy. Loads of guides on Internet explaining how to do it.

Aha!! You're one of those globalising capitalist bad people then who wrecked our economy!! Tut... :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Google+... will it take over facebook. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txDh3eIv69U&feature=youtu.be :hurray:
Replies
Views
rainsco
R
D
Just seen this on sky news.... :yikes: very very lucky...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
G
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_d6KuiuteIA
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
C
Today on Brighton seafront felt far worse than the supposed hurricane from a few months ago...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Google+... will it take over facebook.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.