Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Got a serious shock to my system yesterday evening in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Still not over it.
Yesterday being my 40th and just home from hols saturday night it was said all along that a table was booked in a lovely chinese restaurant for twenty odd of us.
We left the house here at 5 yesterday for the half five booking,first we had to drop off clothes for my oldest lad who was working and could shower and change at the inlaws imediately after work.
Got to the inlaws house quickly and to my complete shock there was loads of people there,a marquee,a big slide(bouncy castle) and yes "Happy 40th Joe" wrote everywhere !!:yikes::yikes:
I near died,wines,a drinks fridge filled with bud,carlsberg,coors etc!!
Food to feed 5000,lol.
Oh dear,never did i suspect this and the planning was enormous.
Pint after pint after pint......
Glorious food for all,chicken pies,salads,potatoes,rice dished,sausages oh dear too much to mention....
By 2am this morning we were all well drunk and singing,lol.
I have not left house yet but will shortly to price a job and get materials for tomorrow.
:8:

Reply to Got a serious shock to my system yesterday evening in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
P
Hi Any advice would be most appreciated. Last April we had a lovely conservatory fitted. Our...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Got a serious shock to my system yesterday evening
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.