Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Got a serious shock to my system yesterday evening in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Back on my new little mini computer here,
i'm just coming to terms with it all,i have never had so much gave to me ! mad.
Mrs Hillhead pulled off some move for sure,lol.
I was lying in bed this morning still half drunk thinking did this all happen to me.
Thank you all for you kind words and all,
I also mentioned the slide(massive bouncy one with air constantly to it),all the kids at the party loved it then every so often adults were seen flying down it,i have burn marks on my elbows sliding down it.
One of my uncles(54 year old) was lethal on it,head first too,lol.
I was down there tonight helping clear the place out,i have the car boot full of booze :smilewinkgrin:

H

hillhead

looks like the party will be continuing at yours then joe:smilewinkgrin:
are we invited this time?....promise we'll all behave............NOT!:lol::lol::lol:

David,nothing would be nicer that a massive party for members,lol.
It's lovely partying with people you know etc.
If any of you were close to me you would have been asked for sure.
But i didn't even know of it till they sprung it on me:incazzato:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I missed the b-day thread! Happy birthday Joe! They got you good and proper buy the sounds of it! haha

Love the slide thing. Been on an assault courses kind of thing that sounds like a similar thing. Loads of fun, proper gets the youth out of you (after a beer of course).

Good job you didn't want to go the Chinese place! haha

H

hillhead

Happy Birthday Joe. It sounds like you made the most of the party!!! It'll be my 40th next March and I'm still believing thats when life begins....we'll just have to wait and see! You can keep me posted :thumbsup:

I think a few of the 40+ lads on here could fill the rest of us in on any differences???? lol.
I already had right a few grey hairs but i'm ok in all other ways so far anyway,lol.

Reply to Got a serious shock to my system yesterday evening in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
P
Hi Any advice would be most appreciated. Last April we had a lovely conservatory fitted. Our...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Got a serious shock to my system yesterday evening
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks