Discuss Got myself a new toy today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Evening all....

hope you are well.....and in the words of Rolf Harris.......

can you guess what it is yet?

sgj5.jpg

of course it is a air pressure sprayer......and I will be using it to clean and seal floors in the future.....
£39.99 from B&..............point..............

of course all i have sprayed out of it so far is water......but I think it is going to do the job in double time...

all the best

Lee

P

Protilers

One way of keeping cool Lee :lol:

hahhahaahaa....I was out in my garden Dave spraying my slate to see how quick it was and fiddling with the nozzle (to adjust the mist!).......and do you know what.......

I gave myself a little spray.........it was lovely!

hahahahhaaaaa.......

I think this is going to be a winner for someone who needs a sprayer here and there as opposed to everyday!.....(there are better ones if you are cleaning and sealing everyday!)

all the best

Lee.........

oh and cheers!.......mmmmmmmmm....budweiser!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Got myself a new toy today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
T
I got a call today from a forum member, 3_Fall ( Marc) what a nice guy. Good to talk to someone...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
J
Treated myself to a new Rubi TX700 from Tile Giant this morning. This is my first serious manual...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
P
Evening all....... this job has been a bit of debacle!...to say the least........it started off...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB