Discuss Government ECO-4 and ECOflex grants. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Government ECO-4 and ECOflex grants. Discussion ThreadGovernment ECO-4 and ECOflex grants. Electrical Advice

Anyone on here have experience of these grants, either as a recipient or an installer?
A few weeks ago I was contacted by an acquaintance, who was being bombarded by emails and phone calls, encouraging her to sign up to this scheme, and she wanted me to "look into it" and say whether I thought it was legit or a scam.
I did as asked,and discovered it was a government backed scheme, which she would be eligible for, courtesy of being in receipt of certain benefits.I told her to go ahead, which she did, although no work has actually been done yet.
While checking out the scheme, I discovered that people with certain health conditions are also eligible, and it looks look my wife might meet the requirements, so I've stuck in an application as well. If the government wants to buy us solar panels and a heat pump at no cost to us, who am I to argue?

Government ECO-4 and ECOflex grants. for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Government ECO-4 and ECOflex grants. Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Government ECO-4 and ECOflex grants. Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond