UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Great new Mitre Box for tile trims! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Try these cheaper and will make a better job :pete
Compound Mitre Saw 24" (600mm) - NoLinksToThis, Where the Trade Buys

I must admit, i've been looking at this one... Good then? Does it ware like normal mitre blocks? Have you come across instances where it was no good for a certain job, where a normal mitre block would have worked?

How much do i need to know to spend £16... God i'm tight! :D

P

Perry

I must admit, i've been looking at this one... Good then? Does it ware like normal mitre blocks? Have you come across instances where it was no good for a certain job, where a normal mitre block would have worked?

How much do i need to know to spend £16... God i'm tight! :D
never found a mitre block would do better and i only piad £8 for mine a long time ago will also cut the alli trim mind you i aint used trim for years
:pete

Reply to Great new Mitre Box for tile trims! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Looking soon at retiling a shower enclosure walls at a local leisure centre. Once...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.