Discuss grout line in centre of hall or full tile ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pierce

hall pic

Attachments

• DSC02357.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 40
C

charlie1

The whole point of laying tiles brickbond is you like that look, you will only really appreciate this if you lay them brickbond looking from front door as its from this view that you will see the most imo. If you lay the other way then all you will see is long straight lines, not really what you want imo!. Also, I would use a contrasting grout to make this effect more apparent, it will look spot on mate with a slightly darker grout but make sure you get all those joints even, good luck!!

Reply to grout line in centre of hall or full tile ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
I had some advice here a while back on laying Porcelain Tiles on Outside porch , I followed...
Replies
Views
Hi, great forum, so far has proved very useful but I couldn't find an answer to my specific...
Replies
Views
It's been a while since my last tiling job. We finished a kitchen renovation some time ago and...
Replies
Views
Hi! Just looking for some thoughts regarding extending an existing tiled are if possible please...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
grout line in centre of hall or full tile ???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.