UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Grout Pens in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nick E

Grout pens are a great way to revive the look of aged looking grout.
Most common places that need attention are often around shower units and kitchen sinks where mould builds up over time which causes staining.
With Rainbow Chalk's grout pen you can restore the look of tired looking grout in minutes, and this will give your bathroom/kitchen a fresh clean look.
Rainbow Chalk's Grout Pens are available in two sizes, the 5mm which is ideal for narrow tile grout lines on most wall and floors, and the 15mm tip is ideal for wider tile grout lines which you may find on floors.
Both sizes are available in 5 different colours, white, black, grey, beige, and brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. I've always found these products to be aimed at the DIY market, is your product an improvement on what we have seen in recent years? And how do they compare to the grout colourants that are available nowadays? Does the liquid in your product penetrate into the grout to colour it or just sit on the surface? Thanks in advance for your response.

N

Nick E

Yes I agree this product best suits somebody doing DIY, however Grout pens do have potential to be in a tilers tool kit, for those times when you just finish a job and then you notice you may have to touch up a mark or stain.

Rainbow Chalk has developed a water-based, non-toxic ink which has anti-bacterial agents within the formulation to help prevent mould re-appearing.
The Grout ink does sit on top of the surface which is what helps seal and protect the tile grout.
They are available in six different colours for those who wish to change the look of there bathroom/kitchens.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grout Pens in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, new signup here beginning first tiling job. We've got a conservatory room at the back...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi! Just looking for some thoughts regarding extending an existing tiled are if possible please...
Replies
Views
Hello, To give a bit of background info, our new kitchen tiles is laid on new 70mm screed...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All Getting a big job done on the kitchen come living room. Having wood effect porcelain...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.