Discuss grouting vitrified in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Some porcelains I've been leaving and hour, sometimes more to let the grout really set up. With grout 3000, if you really hold your nerve, you can get really full joints, it goes off quite slowly so there's no real problem when it comes to washing off. I did a 60m floor a couple of weeks ago, grouted the whole lot, left it for an hour or so then started to wash off, the first area had probably had 90 mins setting up time before I started to wash it off.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Some porcelains I've been leaving and hour, sometimes more to let the grout really set up. With grout 3000, if you really hold your nerve, you can get really full joints, it goes off quite slowly so there's no real problem when it comes to washing off. I did a 60m floor a couple of weeks ago, grouted the whole lot, left it for an hour or so then started to wash off, the first area had probably had 90 mins setting up time before I started to wash it off.

You wouldn't leave bal super flex on for that long would you?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to grouting vitrified in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB