Discuss Guess where i went yesterday ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well we had a great day with Craig Bragdy in North wales yesterday , where we were the guests of Steven sales manager ! and shon Bragdy , they gave us a complete history of their company,along with a guided tour of their facilities , and stages of production, they also took us to lunch, and we talked swimming pool Business for the whole day , i made a little film with some of the pics we took, and the promotional package they gave to us to help solicit Business if you have any questions i will try to answer them or i will find -out for you Dave Coulson :thumbsup: [video=youtube;TqPgExY4qu4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPgExY4qu4[/video]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Guess where i went yesterday ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
S
Just thought I would post some pictures of a patio terrace job we have been working on for the...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
D
Legal advice needed guys. Just wondered if you had any views. Background: I had a shop...
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
B
I want the trade’s advice as to what I should do? It’s a bit long but it is condensed My wife...
Replies
Views
Anneelizabeth
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB