Discuss Guild of Master Craftsmen in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Liverpool
Good evening! Some years ago now I received a letter from these guys asking me to fill out a membership submission form. Didn't think much of it at the time, presumably was just a national mailshot. However, I'm wondering if any of you guys are members? Is it actually open to tilers? Do they recognise our trade as a craft? And could it be worthwhile joining?
Cheers, Rich.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Guild of Master Craftsmen in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi, We had a partial wet room installed in our first floor bathroom over 3 years ago by a...
Replies
Views
Gemma
G
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
D
Just wondered if anybody was in the Camberly/Aldershot area and was getting bored with the xmas...
Replies
Views
doit4u
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB