Discuss Gyan Riggs and Imogen Thomas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Sooooo. Interested. Should we talk about this?

Bit of an epic fail trying to silence people then hey?

Spanish have printed it, Scottish have printed it, twitter users have tweeted it in the thousands. Has he really got the money to sue all these people?

And, a 7 month relationship? Bit more than a quickie after getting wasted that is. His Mrs should surely know who they're all talking about by now?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
ryan-giggs-on-front-cover-of-sunday-herald-newspaper.jpg

S

Stewart

I've re-tweeted this a couple of times on twitter to be part of the Spartacus group.... "Gyan Riggs is suing twitter.... I can't Imogen why" but used the correct spelling....(;0)

To be honest, it doesn't really bother me and I'm not that interested. Do we have a right to know...? Probably not! But had it been published at the start, I'm sure it would have blown over in a week or so with less damage, rather than the huge amount of media attention it's receiving now.

U

user123

I don't know the full story, just that it seems to be as much about his insistence for privacy as the question how privacy can be assured now. I'm not even that interested in that either. What shocks me more is this uproar about people's private lives, sexuality, whatever. Affairs usually have reasons that are none of any outsiders' business, emotional and sexual attraction the oldest story in the book and like homosexuality people's personal and intimate choice, leave them alone!! To make a story out of it to me means more shame on the reporters who count on the bloodlust of the reader to even have a story in the first place. Pathetic.

O

Olz

Isnt it all to do with the fact that the injunctions are only applicable in english (thus welsh) law, and have no legality at all outside england and wales.

Makes them a bit pointless really, especially as scotland can shout the facts from the rooftop without any problem and likewise any website outside england and wales can publish the info as well....lol.

Now thats facts out is there any point in anyone even getting one of these superinjunctions?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Streisand effect. Try to stop people speaking and they shout louder.

I don't think they should be able to claim the girl they shagged is trying to blackmail them when they are not. Considering the girl's are normally single and it's the blokes that are not, the courts should be like 'well you made your bed sunny jim, now go sleep in it'. It's the blokes that are more in the wrong than the girls in most cases.

I

Ian

My opinion is that, he's not done anything different to what many 1000's of non-celebrity men/women do everyday and I'm not really bothered what anyone else does with their lives. The sad fact is alot of peoples lives revolve around gossip and scandal and all those classy mags/newspapers that make millions every week from celebrity gossip/affairs/scandals. Whilst people keep buying this rubbish people in the limelight are their targets because the stories sell their top class publications. The flip side to this is, if you are a multi millionare footballer/celeb you should be fully aware of the consequences if you are going to behave in this way. If the general public (obviously not everyone) spent more time focusing on their own lives this sort of issue wouldn't even arise.

Reply to Gyan Riggs and Imogen Thomas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
T
Why has jbrooks thread been locked not that I want it to carry on I just think it was coming to...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
Hey guys and girls, Just been out for a 3rd visit to a customer whose bathroom and en-suite i'm...
Replies
Views
P
This is picking up a bit of a thread that Diamond wrote about helping diyers, and people...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Gyan Riggs and Imogen Thomas
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.