UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hacked off with battens in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Has to be a good quality laser every time, more accurate and quicker than any other method makes the job so much easier. PLS 180 (approx £190) will throw a line all the way around the room v. accurate and a good strong beam so you can stiil see it in even in bright light. Its worth the investment and will pay for itself in a few months. Keep the faith Geordie.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hacked off with battens in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

K
Hello I thought i would stop by and introduce my self as I have a feeling im going to be...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, DIYer here and trying to work out my best solution for tiling around a drop in tub with an...
Replies
Views
O
Hi,I would appreciate any help confirming the final steps for my wet room project, please (see...
Replies
Views
ojtiler
O
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
S
hi guys a said previously a was going to post a weekly diary,what college are teaching,not much...
Replies
Views
suave
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.