UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Had a builder in today... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

His van stated multi trade this that and anything.

Was wanting adhesive to tile onto screed....that he had poured over laminate which he had screwed down here and there and not primed. (not that it would have done anything)
He has never heard of any type of cement board, decoupler etc. I walked away after hearing this. Let someone else deal with him !!!

Times are hard and that but howay, dont pretend you are this that and thatother!

I cant wait to get back on the tools. A month off them and Im sick as a parrot...but Im still smiling ! !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Had a builder in today... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi, Phil wanted me to put up a post today, just to let everybody know he's hanging in there ;0)...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
I was sick of seeing the british gas flame in the recent sunshine and its getting on my wick...
Replies
Views
So me and a mate are working in a house today the tenenats went out first thing and said they...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys hoping someone could advise me as to what needs doing on a job i am on. Its a long...
Replies
Views
AKOTiler
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.