UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Had a weird situation on the sparky forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
There was a member on the sparky forum (I've just banned 'her') whos username was Harness69, had a very provocative photo as her profile picture, had pink handcuffs as her avatar.

She asked me last night if she could get in the electricians arms "because that's where all her friends were". Had 820 posts, all accumulated this month.

I did a quick google search for her email address from the account system to see if I could find anything remotely electrical-related posted somewhere online. Couldn't and thought it was strange. Before I PM'd back to ask for electrical business details to prove they're a sparky, I thought I'd just do a couple more checks. Found the email address used when she registered was different, she'd registered in May this year but hadn't posted until recently.

Did a search for that email address and could only find gay dirty chat website profiles!

PM'd back and asked if she was actually a bloke in her late 40's. She/he responded and said yes 'it's what you get for having a boring life - I'd like my profile erased please' haha

Turns out she's been having dirty online relationships with quite a few of the sparks by the looks of it lol!

Some weirdo's knocking about!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope you let the dirty sparks know they have been chatting up some 40yo gezzer :rofl:

You know me mate I can't help it.

Posted a thread in the arms and linked a few to it who were being quite suggestive in a three word association game, kisses and everything going on in posts. lol

Literally kept bursting out laughing yesterday every half hour or so. I've calmed down a bit now it's a little chuckle every hour or so. Still funny though.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Had a weird situation on the sparky forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
O
So as our brand new look forum takes off, and we have members signing up thick and fast. (Not...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
I've just changed the settings to this forum category to help both the person posting the work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.