Discuss Happy star wars day!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jay

May the 4th be with you too ...... ;0)
just make sure nobody turns to the dark side....you all know who i'm refering too!!!!

sigma users :yikes: :45:

I see your condition has deteriorated ED .maybe its time to double your medication (two cartons per day) might be worth your time to visit Dr Wivers
the reason you say may the force be with you to comrades is clear now.With the tile cutter you currently use you will need all the force you have
take care
jay

Reply to Happy star wars day!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Happy Friday Everyone! Subscribe for more jokes direct to your mailbox or send us your own...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tiling-rates-per-square-meter-per-day-how-much-do-tilers-cha...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Happy star wars day!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.