Discuss Hardie question. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Although I asked you how much you'd paid, we don't reciprocate the courtesy and discuss prices in open forum. Sorry!
However in future you could try a trade tile distributor and you may be able to get a couple of bags of a similar product for that price.
I've used Bal products since the early '70s (1970's) from one of there earliest ready mixed adhesives Bal Tad to their wide joint grey grout and they have some guaranteed good products. But unless specified there are some excellent alternatives at trade prices.

H

hmtiling

Although I asked you how much you'd paid, we don't reciprocate the courtesy and discuss prices in open forum. Sorry!
However in future you could try a trade tile distributor and you may be able to get a couple of bags of a similar product for that price.
I've used Bal products since the early '70s (1970's) from one of there earliest ready mixed adhesives Bal Tad to their wide joint grey grout and they have some guaranteed good products. But unless specified there are some excellent alternatives at trade prices.
Good job you clarified 1970's John ;)

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Good job you clarified 1970's John ;)

Crikey John,

How many years have you actually been fixing!?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hardie question. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a couple of questions, recently I went back to tiling x has been a lot of years...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am building a new bathroom in my own house. The room is on the first floor in a newly...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB