Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Harmony Tiles (Sold at Topps) in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Guys, doing some "Market Research"

Anybody fixed the new range of mosaic effect tiles at Topps yet called Harmony?

harmony.jpg

If so, what grout have you used?

Was told by the Agent that these tiles, and several more in the range that we were sue to buy like the Eternity Range AMB_ETERNITY-BLACK_01.jpg needed to be fixed with an flexible grout, after testing various samples of the Eternity range, we have come to the conclusion that these tiles are NOT to be used in a shower area.....

You might have seen similar versions of these tiles, be interested in your thoughts.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I've looked at them a few times in Porcelanosa John & they are really nice for a feature wall.
I don't think you would ever be happy with the grouting though as they take up a lot of grout.
I would be for ever picking bits out that weren't perfect.

Very pricey as well, I thought about a feature wall in my own bathroom and it came in at nearly 2k just for the mosaics :yikes:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
2k just for the mosaics??? These tiles should be selling for around £28 per m2........how many m2 do yo need John?

I'm talking about the glass mosaics Lee, they were about £24 per sheet

The ceramic tiles you mean with the circles were about £23m to me from Porcelanosa, bathrooms done now though Lee, but thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Reply to Harmony Tiles (Sold at Topps) in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Guys, Thought I'd run this past you, I've got a customer who in his wisdom decided to...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Derby

Thread Information

Title
Harmony Tiles (Sold at Topps)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond