Discuss Has anyone been watching Masterchef? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I've watched it from the start, it just gets better and better each episode. Probably the best reality tv show going. To see these seasoned chefs getting comments from the likes of Roux snr is extremely heartwarming.

Im a massive foodie and love the kitchen but this is another hundred levels above me!

Anyone else here into their food and dining out at the top chefs restaurants ?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I'll pass on that then:yikes:

I've just done a wetroom for a mate of mine and him and his wife went to Claridges and it cost them £280 for meal for 2 there. Ha just said it was wasted on him :lol: Next day walking round London he kept saying to his wife that he felt like he'd been mugged.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Has anyone been watching Masterchef? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
Having trawled through the internet i have stumbled across this forum and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Just been out to CTD Bristol. They often bombard us with emails on latest offers, but earlier...
Replies
Views
T
50,000 + running today and I'am proud to say I took the day off to watch it on the telly...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB