UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss have you got ufh in your house in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

We have Electric UFH throughout the ground floor and in 3 bathrooms and its the best thing since sliced bread.
Comes on for 3 hours in the morning and 5 hours in the evening and is set at 27 degrees just now and 20degrees throughout rest of year.
Costs half pence/hour/sq metre and is worth every penny.
With the competitive costs of installing it now it gives customers the option/choice and adds value to a property.

A

Alberta Stone

These electric heat wires emit RF which is not tuned to a healthful frequency (typically 50-60 Hz for power lines).
Remember, our bodies operate electrically.
Living under power wires has been linked in many studies to a wide range of ailments.
If you look at Lahkovsky's work, Royal Rife, Beck, Priori and others you will see that by using proper frequencies pretty much any disease can be cured via frequency, but this work has been suppressed due to the big pharma interests which such technology would render obsolete.

A

Alberta Stone

You know, tiling and stone work gets very boring, the brain tends to wander.
All that time spent in little rooms adhering bits of decorative stone and such to small areas is very tedious, but the brain can atrophy if unused.
It is good to have a broad knowledge as then you have lots to think about.
I have met many very fascinating tradespeople whom one would never peg as being fascinating until you spend some time with them.

T

Time's Ran Out

You know, tiling and stone work gets very boring, the brain tends to wander.
All that time spent in little rooms adhering bits of decorative stone and such to small areas is very tedious, but the brain can atrophy if unused.
It is good to have a broad knowledge as then you have lots to think about.
I have met many very fascinating tradespeople whom one would never peg as being fascinating until you spend some time with them.

I think about many things when I'am tiling and I like to assume that I have a fairly educated mind.
However I have never in 37years been bored with my occupation or felt that state of tedium when my concentration was not on the job at hand - prehaps I've been standing on UFH for too long!:lol:

A

Alberta Stone

I think about many things when I'am tiling and I like to assume that I have a fairly educated mind.
However I have never in 37years been bored with my occupation or felt that state of tedium when my concentration was not on the job at hand - prehaps I've been standing on UFH for too long!:lol:

Perhaps. :lol:
I do enjoy my line of work, and despite a wandering mind from time to time, I still keep focussed, it's like walking and chewing gum I'd imagine, or riding a bike and having a conversation.
I have found the tedium diminished since my son started working with me full time however, so the days of talking to the stones are done with. :lol:

D

doug boardley

I do enjoy my line of work, and despite a wandering mind from time to time, I still keep focussed, it's like walking and chewing gum I'd imagine, or riding a bike and having a conversation.
I have found the tedium diminished since my son started working with me full time however, so the days of talking to the stones are done with. :lol:
Do the stones ever talk back??:lol::lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

100% right!
For me the last 12 years have been the most enjoyable, seeing my sons development as a tiler and knowing he has a trade that potentially can bring him many rewards.
Fortunately he doesn't log on much as 'little John' so it will fall on deaf ears:lol:

Reply to have you got ufh in your house in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.