Discuss hello fellow tile setters HELP! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

craigtile

My name is Craig and I found this forum by accident. I am looking to buy a new tile saw. I have a pearl bridge saw and a target gt electric regular tile saw but I like the fixed tables and the plunge cut. Any suggestions? I have been doing tile for 30 years and love it. The work is hard and rewarding. We are all artists here. My first tile job was an ash tray when I was 6 years old. I set and grouted it. Wow

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hello fellow tile setters HELP! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
R
Hello everyone, I am by no means a tiler or a tradesman but I am hoping someone with more...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
P
Hi, I do quite a bit of property renovation and currently have a table saw and large bridge saw...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
Hi all, another basic question. How best or does it matter to position tiles where they meet in...
Replies
Views
silverpuma
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
hello fellow tile setters HELP!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.