Discuss Hello from Cambridge in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Im a trainee tiler working in and around the cambridge area with a friend of mine who has been in the trade for thirteen years. I did three years working for a firm when i left school ten years ago but packed the job in to work within my family business which hasnt really worked out, so ive been back in the tiling world for near on nine months and loving it!! Im keen to get cracking on with learning as much as possible and have plans of providing a professional service on my own in the not too distant future.
This site seems to be very helpful and i look forward to speaking to some of you soon.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from Cambridge in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi people! I left the Royal Marines 3 years ago and have somehow found myself in a very dull...
Replies
Views
T
Just saying hello to all before I say a little about myself. First and foremost I'm a plasterer...
Replies
Views
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views
D
as above i was just sat at the desk thinking about the job i when to see and the phone rang and...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB