UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Help & advise - Faulty Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Christ, are they meant to have red crosses on the white tiles...:lol:

C

cornish_crofter

Oli, I've forwarded the e mails to you on the e mail address on your website.

Can somebody pleeeease tell me where I went wrong :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

I up loaded the pictures to the site using the upload manager, then clicked and dragged the attachments accross to the post. I can see the pictures without a problem, they must be cached onto my PC.

I tried using the insert picture button but it wanted a URL

O

Olz

Never mind the tiles, how could some of you see the pictures and others not????

What did I do wrong???

Is there anything I need to remember for next time?

Upload the pictures to photobucket (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) youll need to register first, then once uploaded click the 'direct link' box and then come back here and paste this into the image link box that pops up (asking for the web site address of the picture).

Sounds more complicated that it is. :thumbsup:

C

cornish_crofter

Upload the pictures to photobucket (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) youll need to register first, then once uploaded click the 'direct link' box and then come back here and paste this into the image link box that pops up (asking for the web site address of the picture).

Sounds more complicated that it is. :thumbsup:

Thanks, great idea:thumbsup:

I'll do that next time. I tried to use this site's own facility to download them.

But it's strange how some of you could see it and others couldn't, as Dave says it may be the different browser speeds

C

cornish_crofter

I think the conclusion looks like that the fault was definitely there when the tiles were laid but I suspect that if you didn't see the fault, it wasn't visable as it is now.

My uneducated guess is that the drying out of the adhesive and grout may have caused some moisture to creep under the affected area of the glaze and make the fault more visable that it was before.

BUT that is only my theory taking on board what has been said here. Wait and see what the likes of Dave think to this suggestion.

I still say that you need to go back to B&Q.

Reply to Help & advise - Faulty Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Help & advise - Faulty Tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.