Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss help!!! looking for parts for a Sima wet Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

H

hants tiler

Hello,
first time on here and looking for help with finding smoe parts for my wet cutter. I have a Sima perla 230 rail cutter and need to replace some parts, the machine is 11 yrs old and was purchased at i trade show in telford.I have been trawling the internet for hours and i am at the end of my tether.If anyone knows where i can get new parts from please get in touch
thanks
Hants tiler

H

hants tiler

Thankyou for the info. I would like to replace some parts as the machine is 11 yrs old and is getting a bit tired. I havent found anything to replace it yet ,my brother in law has a new rubi 200 nd , i tried it but found it wanting in several areas. Sir ramic says you own a sima how have you got on with yours? .i will e-mail spain and see if i can get some new parts thanks again for the info
Hants tiler

P

Perry

Thankyou for the info. I would like to replace some parts as the machine is 11 yrs old and is getting a bit tired. I havent found anything to replace it yet ,my brother in law has a new rubi 200 nd , i tried it but found it wanting in several areas. Sir ramic says you own a sima how have you got on with yours? .i will e-mail spain and see if i can get some new parts thanks again for the info
Hants tiler
Trimline will get the parts for u they might even have them in stock send every thing next day try them.
Had one for 8 years still going strong and just purchased one more great cutter for the money i think a its a lot better than the rubi to not as pretty but never had a problem still cuts 60x60 granite :pete

H

hants tiler

hello pete again ,rang trimline they said they can get parts , sir ramic gave me a number for a tool hire place who said they could get parts.They called me back to say the machine had been discontinued.Went on the Sima web site a the machine is still available ,so i e mailed them for more Info hope to hear back soon from them.Whilst on their site i had a look a another one of their machines it looks like a pretty good bit of kit ,might get one if i cant get any joy with the parts. Only joined the site on saturday but enjoying it already ,have spent several hours looking at the q and a`s and haiving a good laugh
Hants tiler

Reply to help!!! looking for parts for a Sima wet Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone , Looking to replace my old wet cutter and I can’t decide between the Norton cilpper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Finding it a little hard to get my head around something and hoping one of you might be...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
help!!! looking for parts for a Sima wet Cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%