Discuss help ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Furniss

hello too all just think this is my last hope now ! basically i am nvq level 1 tiler with all my tools and own transport. I have the money too do my ossat NVQ level 2 which is an on site assesment too continue with this i need a company that could offer me just 16 hours a week for under 12 weeks just wondering if anybody could help ring me or txt me on 07525218493 i am from bradford but will travel many thanks deke furniss

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to help ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am just about to book a 4-week advanced course for Wall and Floor tiling with the STC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! we have this beautiful porcelain floor down - there's 25 square metres of it. It...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
help !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.