Discuss Hi from a Sussex based tiler. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

TobysTiling

Hi guys, my names Toby. I live in Bexhill-on-sea

I'm a 19 year old self employed tiler, my business is called Toby's Tiling.

I've had my business just under a year now and looking forward to be able to get back to work and hit 2013 hard, as I haven't been able to work due to recovering from an operation I had November! (You can imagine my boredom). Got a job lined up for feb and I really want to make 2013 my year and do well.

My first year wasn't the easiest and I've definitely learn't a lot. I've done some pretty nice jobs over the year and really happy with how everything went. By the end of 2013 I'd love to have a constant stream of local work and making my customers happy!

I love tiling and I am motivated to do well at it.

See you around, Toby.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi from a Sussex based tiler. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Hello guys, I'm 35 and looking to re-train as a Tiler. I've done a few small jobs for friends...
Replies
Views
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
Hi Guys & Girls Iv been tiling for just over two years now. Needed a career change after years...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
J
Hi, I'm currently a desk based engineer but don't particularly enjoy it and would much prefer...
Replies
Views
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB