Search the forum,

Discuss Hi from Southern Ireland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DaveBruce

Hi guys, found this site the other day while searching info on wetrooms, thanks for a great site. Moved to Eire from west of Scotland, running a campsite with Yurts and Tipis and we are just ripping out the old showers to make wetrooms. Wanted to put Respertex panels in but no one here selling it, just the PVC corrugated stuff which I don't like. Any alternatives to Respertex would be helpful?

Cheers

Dave

M

mikethetile

thats interesting, what part of eire are you in and have you found camping chat yet, oh and welcome to tf

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome Dave, What part of this island are you based?
You won't find many fans of pvc sheeting on here, i doubt though, the only one I have heard of is grossfillex or something like that, of course, I wouldn't have it within an asses roar of me :)

H

hillhead

Welcome along Dave, camping should increase due to this prolongued recession which the so called governments say is over!
I don't know much about what your looking for.

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:To The Tilers Forum - an alternative to panels - TILES!:lol:

Enjoy your time here and PM me your details if the camping is going to be available for this summer.

D

DaveBruce

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Mike/Tommy we are on Cape Clear Island off the south coast, very remote, very relaxed, the best place to unwind, especially in a Yurt. Not found any camping chat yet, I was previously (and still do some) a sign maker so was on UKSIGNBOARDS.com the best forum I have ever seen. Grossfillex, that's the stuff they all seem to be using around here, horrible stuff. LOL timeless john, well after two seasons of fighting with hairs stuck to grout etc we decided panels was the way to go in the showers, but we are tiling the floors.

Cheers

Dave

M

mikethetile

never been Dave , but ive spent time in Kerry and cork. lovely part of the world and staying in a yurt too ...........wow

camping chat is a sister forum to this one for camping enthusiasts ,

Reply to Hi from Southern Ireland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen