Discuss Hi From The Deep South. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Marvo

Just popped in from the Electricians forum to check out this newfandangled forum software and maybe pick up a few tiling tips as well whilst I'm here.

As far as tiling goes I'd class myself as novice DIY'er. I've tiled my own house and if there's a jokes forum here I might even treat you to a photo or two ;). I usually buy 'C' grade tiles because I'm a bit of a cheapskate plus it's a nice challenge to lay them and make them look decent when they're all warped and skew.

M

Marvo

Hi Dan :)

I don't have any devices as such to see the differences in UI, we're not that advanced in Africa I'm afraid. Steve is the mobile device Guru on the Electrical forums, I leave all that stuff to him when it comes to mobile apps, ipads, iphones and ipods etc.

I've got my eye on a nice hands-frre kit for my cellphone though....
Handsfree-in-Africa.jpg

Hi Dan :)

I don't have any devices as such to see the differences in UI, we're not that advanced in Africa I'm afraid. Steve is the mobile device Guru on the Electrical forums, I leave all that stuff to him when it comes to mobile apps, ipads, iphones and ipods etc.

I've got my eye on a nice hands-frre kit for my cellphone though....
View attachment 60880

Lol that's still an improvement on your previous form of communication.
untitled.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi From The Deep South. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I'm an Admin over on the electricians forums and i've just popped in to say hi and to check...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
S
Hi. I'm Steve. I'm a keen but not neccessarily competent DIYer. My wife hates me DIYing because...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all! Ive just joined and thought id pop in to say hello. Ive been a handyman builder most my...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB