Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hi guys! Introducing myself. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Alright lads and lasses! My name is Adam and although I wouldnt class myself as a professional tiler I've ended up doing quite a bit of it in the last few years. I have a home maintenance business that is doing ok and I've done about 8-10 complete bathrooms as well as lots of other plumbing jobs. I'd like to get better at tiling. I'm ok but a fierce perfectionist so always want to get better. This site has already been very useful to me so thanks to all who've shared their brilliant info. It's great for me to have this as I can't see me at 38 getting an aprenteship. Anyway, I've a mortgage to pay! I'm based in Wicklow, Ireland and do nearly all my work in Dublin.

That's it for now really. Just introducing myself!

Adam

Reply to Hi guys! Introducing myself. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm Steve Crowther aged 48 and I've been tiling for 14 yrs in and around Bridlington, East...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Alright all. Thought it about time I introduced myself. My names Andy and having done a few...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi guys! Introducing myself.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond