Discuss Hi I’m Julie New to the Forum, but not “New to Plumbing” Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi I’m Julie New to the Forum, but not “New to Plumbing” Discussion Thread

Hi Friends
I’m a Premises Manager responsible for a large Primary School, its actually two Schools combined with differing vintages of Buildings, and as the person in charge of maintenance I come upon some interesting problems with a mixture of Old and New plumbing fittings, any specific advice you can offer to help solve my problems would be much appreciated.

But please, I beg you don't try to be a Smart Alec and say “Call a Plumber” I was most likely plumbing 10 years or more before you finished your apprenticeship, and calling in a Plumber or any Trade is an absolute last resort because budgets are so tight, so if you Can’t be Nice, Please Be Quiet !

Best regards Julie

Hi I’m Julie New to the Forum, but not “New to Plumbing” for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Hi I’m Julie New to the Forum, but not “New to Plumbing” Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi I’m Julie New to the Forum, but not “New to Plumbing” Discussion Thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Plumbing Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond