Discuss Hi new member here help needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paslode

Halfway through a new bathroom at my house ,my plumber mate came to do a bit yesterday and said that the tiles I'm using are not suitable for shower enclosure.they are a line beige Matt 600x300 ceramic karateam? On the box it says nonvitreous .looking on the net it says that they absorb too much water to be used in wet areas but surely if they are glazed does the glaze stop the absorption?any ideas fellas as the whole bathroom apart from the shower is done !many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi new member here help needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. First time poster and tile diy. Thanks in advance for any and all help, tidbits...
Replies
Views
V
Hi everyone New member just saying hello Been tiling over 20odd years doing domestics mainly...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
M
My contractor installed Venatino Polished marble tiles this week. My wife and I noticed that...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB