Discuss Hi there from Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nkayjay

Hi all, my name is Nathan and I work for Tile Giant. I've been in the retail side of the tiling world for about nearly 10 years now for various tile companies.
This is a great forum for information, research and support and we at Tile Giant have been really excited about the sponsorship and look forward to building a good relationship with traders and the rest of the members.
If there is anything I can do to help whether its tracking down a certain product or you wanted to leave any feedback from a visit to our stores, then please feel free to leave me a message.
Looking forward to chatting to you all.

All the best,
Nathan

D

doug boardley

welcome10.gif
any TG coming to Kendal? welcome aboard mate:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi Nathan,

A big thank you for posting your intro, and more the point, replying to those responding to it. Many don't bother to reply.

And a big big thank you for you and Mo signing up to this place. Most of the regulars are already aware of the change, and I'm sure compared to our old sponsor for tile and tile adhesive you'll be able to reach many more of our members as you have thrice the stores.

Timeless John,

You need to enter your pictures, that's all!

This months winner is going to Egypt. I'd like to claim helping with that, but actually it's another forum member that has offered his place, so a big big thank you to garythetiler who's moved all his stuff out of his egyptian home to enable another guy to move in for a week! Really cool that is.

To all: watch out for the 'job of the month' prize each month as you'll find there may be another couple of holiday-type prizes. Watch this space.

As for the Green. You're able to change the style to oldskool blue, but it wont be updated with features as and when the green style does, so you may be missing out on some of the features we introduce to the forum. So please do try and get used to it.

Thanks again Nathan for being an active member. All the best.

Reply to Hi there from Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Might be an easy question for the pros! I have a 12x14 tile that I am going to...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi. My daughter is having a walk in shower fitted by builders. I am concerned because most of...
Replies
Views
Notts_Rob66
N

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB