Discuss Hi there from Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

J

JIMBOB326

Hi Nathan,
Im after a bit of help. Im after a tile that is now discontinued. Its by a company called TOPRAVIT and it has TOPRAK made in Turkey on the back. Approximately 30cms by 30cms, the name ive been given is Ural Green 33*33. Topravit gave me the name but say theyve sold all theres now, any ideas where i could get a few.
Many thanks,

James.

Hi all, my name is Nathan and I work for Tile Giant. I've been in the retail side of the tiling world for about nearly 10 years now for various tile companies.
This is a great forum for information, research and support and we at Tile Giant have been really excited about the sponsorship and look forward to building a good relationship with traders and the rest of the members.
If there is anything I can do to help whether its tracking down a certain product or you wanted to leave any feedback from a visit to our stores, then please feel free to leave me a message.
Looking forward to chatting to you all.

All the best,
Nathan

M

Matt

i use the cement based adhesives i stay 2 mins away from the motherwell branch and didnt see alot of adhesives in stock and would prefer using your motherwell branch as its handy

I am not sure what the Motherwell branch stock. But here is a list of Mapei products that we sell

Keraquick (Rapid Set) - S1 Class SPF. (When mixed with Latex Plus, it become an S2 class)
Mapeker Rapid Set - Suitable for Porcelain
Mapei Rapid Set - Standard rapid setting adhesive
Keraflex Maxi - Slowset flexi adhesive
Adesilex P9 - Suitable for Porcelain, slow set

Those are the cement based adhesives we sell most of, but there are others in the Mapei range. All of the above (Except the standard rapid set) is available in Grey or White

C

CON5933

I visited the Ormskirk Tile Giant yesterday, it was a toss up between ormskirk..10 miles away..or birkenhead..9 miles and a tunnel.. ormskirk won:thumbsup:
The lads in there were very helpful but are not on this forum yet, i was surprised they can't access the forum from the shop..
I said they should get on the forum, they will definitely get people visiting the store.. I drove past 3 topps shops to get there:thumbsup:

E

edone

Is this the official tile giant thread if so I want to say hi from me, 27 tiling.

My local tile giant is Meadow Lane, Nottingham.

I use it almost exclusively for my grout and adhesive and recommend all my customers to it. It has a great assistant manager, Jake, who I hope will be promoted to manager.

I always feel welcome and they are happy to help and advise in any way they can.

Respect to the meadow lane posse!

A

Aaron

I am not sure what the Motherwell branch stock. But here is a list of Mapei products that we sell

Keraquick (Rapid Set) - S1 Class SPF. (When mixed with Latex Plus, it become an S2 class)
Mapeker Rapid Set - Suitable for Porcelain
Mapei Rapid Set - Standard rapid setting adhesive
Keraflex Maxi - Slowset flexi adhesive
Adesilex P9 - Suitable for Porcelain, slow set

Those are the cement based adhesives we sell most of, but there are others in the Mapei range. All of the above (Except the standard rapid set) is available in Grey or White

Hi im the assistant manager in Motherwell branch, however Ive been running Hamilton for the last 9 months. They stock Keraquick white, Keraquick grey, Mapeker grey, and Mapei rapid set. If you ask for Alan (Manager) or Mark (acting asst manager) Im sure they will be happy to set up a trade account for you :)

Reply to Hi there from Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Might be an easy question for the pros! I have a 12x14 tile that I am going to...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi. My daughter is having a walk in shower fitted by builders. I am concerned because most of...
Replies
Views
Notts_Rob66
N

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB